shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP with Baby Name ASAP - Allison or Alexandra?

Name?

• Alexandra

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Allison

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexandra is a beautiful name, so you can't go wrong with that! :appl: How much did she weigh?

This is ironic, but my daughter and husband are at the hospital right now because she has been in pain all day. Her due date is Nov. 18th, so 4 weeks early. Not sure whether they will keep her or not, but I thought it was funny that I mentioned she was due around the same time you must have been!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for coming back to give us an update even thought I'm sure you have your hands full!

I'm sure her name will serve her well! :appl:

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Alexandra is such a pretty name. (So is Allison though, so don't think you could've gone wrong.) I like it for a different reason than most probably would. I like unisex names for girls, so would probably opt to call her "Alex" unless she decided she didn't like it.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love Alexandra. My best friend is called Alexandra and she's awesome, so I always think of it as a name with very positive associations.

Congratulations on your little girl, I hope you're enjoying being a mommy.

Emeraldfan

Shiny_Rock
It's been hectic here, who would have thought that such a small bundle of joy could turn your world so upside down. We still had to run out and get a bunch of things. Anyway, really enjoying being a new mommy (although she does like to stay up between 2-4 am)! She is happy and healthy and the most adorable baby if I do say so myself.

Diamondseeker - congrats on your daughter's pregnancy!! Alexandra weighted 7lbs 4oz. at birth, so even though she was 36 wks 2 days, not a small baby (although I was 9lbs and my husband was almost the same at birth so we expected her to be on the bigger side).

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
I love the name Alexandra! If Alex is too androgynous, you could always call her Lexi. :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!

My little sister's name is Alexandra. I've always loved the name. I think you made a smashing choice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results