shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with a GIA colored stone report

GLbluegreen

Shiny_Rock
I am purchasing this hauyne but told the vendor it would be contingent upon coming back from GIA as no treatments. So the vendor submitted the stone for me of course at my expense, but I am confused by lack of any information regarding treatment or lack thereof on the report which the vendor sent me a copy of after getting the stone back. I also looked the report up on GIA's website and found the same identical report. No other notes pertaining to treatment. I thought the gem ID report was supposed to indicate whether or not there is evidence of any heat or other treatment. Any opinions ? I am going to post a photo of the report, minus the ID number for anyone to look at and comment. Your help and expertise is much appreciated ! I have not questioned the vendor yet, I wanted to get some PS opinions first. My main concern is that with such a rare stone and the size that it is not natural and may have fillers. Thanks !

report_1.jpg

GLbluegreen

Shiny_Rock
:wavey: Anybody ? I am really hoping to get some input asap as I have to get back to the vendor quickly. I know there must be some very savvy PS members out there that are familiar with GIA lab reports. I really need help :???:

GLbluegreen

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the reply. That is exactly my thought as well. I did the same thing and looked at more than one report from them and as you said they all have a place of reference for treatment. I already have their phone number ready to call Monday and I shot them an e-mail. I will have to ask the vendor. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken on that being a part of the report and look like an idiot to the vendor. :roll:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results