shape
carat
color
clarity

Help - Where to find a Pronovias Dress from 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
_x0000_s1026">
Today I tried on a gown that I absolutely loved that was on clearance at a great price. The problem is that it was huge and a strange yellowy color. I thought – no problem I will go and find it online except I had no success since it is from 2008. Can anyone help me find the Pronovias Nemesis or suggest a store that still might have it or something that just looks similar?

Thanks in advance.

niceazh6.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Edit: The one I saw was sold, but I would stalk preowned wedding dress.com and once wed.com

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Ooops .. I am an idiot! I uploaded the wrong photo.

10416248_6uz.jpg

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know if you''re open/able to buy a new dress but it''s not that unlike the Pronovias Sagrera (my dress) if you take off the straps (which you can do, they''re purely decorative - though I love them!). The Sagrera is more empire-style, with the ribbon hitting just under the bust, but for some reason the two dresses remind me of each other... similar vibe.

CHUBS

Rough_Rock
Hi CharmyPoo,
I''ve been looking for you. Beautiful dress by the way
36.gif

I posted a forum asking for your advice https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/charmypoo-i-need-your-advice.132649/

I''m new to all of this so I didn''t know how to personally contact you, I hope this is okay
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results