shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! What do I get my Future Mother In Law for her B-day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
I need help! I have no idea what to get my FMIL for her birthday on Friday!

I want to get her something meaningful! She''s give me an heirloom stone for my engagment ring and I want to get her something that signifies just how much I appriciate her.

I can''t spend more then $75-100, Jewelery is fine....Any suggestions?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does she wear pins? Swarovski makes some beautiful ones in your price range. I''ve gotten them for my own mother in the past. Then there''s Lois Hill if she likes sterling silver, or Judith Jack... Have you seen the thread on jewelry storage? There are lots of great examples of beautiful jewelry boxes on that one.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Indiblue,

If you really want to get her something that would be meaningful how about:

Buying a collection of beautiful picture frames and then take some candid shots of her son, pick the best one, have some candid photo's taken of you, pick the best one, and then of course, candid shots of the two of you together, pick the best one, or have some taken of you and her together, and wrap them up with pretty paper and bows, instead of a card, you could give her a poem that you have re-written on pretty paper ... one that talks about maybe a mother's unconditional love .... and then tell her how much you appreciate the fact that she did an excellent job raising her son and teaching him how to love, and that if it wasn't for her love, support etc... You can make it as sappy as you want. Or, find a poem about friendship, and describe how your friendship with her is just blossoming, and that your hoping over time that your friendship with her will blossom into a beautiful rainbow of cherished memories, etc...
12.gif

Sometimes, we want to buy someone something so special, that we often overlook the simple, uncomplicated gift of ... Love
emlove.gif
. It doesn't have to be expensive to have meaning.
2.gif

You will know your FMIL better than I, or , ask your FH, does she like gardening ... perhaps you could do up a basket of lovely things that included pics, just in a floral theme.

The other thing I think is special, is to hand write out a pretty invitation and take her out for lunch. Just the two of you. Maybe go out to lunch and do something afterwards together.

Hope this helps,
35.gif

Edited for spelling & grammer
emembarrassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results