shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Seattle ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Donut

Rough_Rock
Well the timing finally feels right and a beautiful ring is on the way!

That said, I''m looking for some good ideas for a proposal in Seattle.

Here''s a little background and what I''ve toyed around with:

We''ve been living together for 3 years in Chattanooga, TN. She was born and spent much of her youth on Bainbridge Island and has her 10 year highschool reunion coming up. Unfortunately, my lack of forsight has us arriving only 1.5 days before the reunion and I thought it would be great to pop the question either at the event or before. Never hurts to be the center of attention :)

I can probably get some insider help from an old friend of hers as needed for any arrangements and though we are currently planning on staying with this friend, I would like to arrange for something more romantic (with the friend''s cooperation of course) for after the proposal.

As a former resident of everywhere EXCEPT the west coast, I really don''t have an idea as to what the area offers. Obviously, the Space Needle is an option, but it seems a bit overdone. What would people suggest? Is anyone familiar with the island itself? How about the ferry? Good restaurants, B&B''s or Hotels would be appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Donut

Rough_Rock
Thank you much Mimi, I think I will be going something along those lines! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results