shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Quick!! Need help on proposal!!! Female proposing to Male..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

from_mo

Rough_Rock
I''m needing some ideas for a proposal. I already have bought a ring for him,but need some ideas on how to propose.
He is an outdoors man. Him and i do hunt together,go on four wheeler rides etc.. So i was thinking something to do with the outdoors, but am brain dead.
Please help running out of time wanted to propose at christmas or before.
confused.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
You are the one who needs to come up with the idea because you know him best!
1.gif

Why don't you stick with the outdoors theme and plan a day of hunting or the like and surprise him that way?

It's hard for us to help you if we don't know him - I think you should stick with your original ideas and conjure uop a way to do it. It doesn't need to be over the top - the asking will be a moment in and of itself.
9.gif

Good luck.

FOODIE

Rough_Rock
I am sorry for being so nosey, but does he know you are proposing to him? Forgive my ignorance, but culturally, isn't the shoe on the wrong foot? Will this proposal twist be uncomfortable for him?

I will be proposing to my girlfriend here for Christmas (yes, I have to start working on a plan, too!) but is there a reason why he has not proposed to you?

I'm sure you are beyond my questions, not being my business, but I am interested!

Good luck. I am also an outdoorsman, and my absolute favorite place to be is in the middle of the woods in a very heavy and still snow squall where everything is white!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results