shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!! Need Spanks...Where to buy???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julybride

Rough_Rock
Okay ladies....I need your help! I have a shower tomorrow and found a really cute dress to wear. Problem is the material is very clingy. I''ve heard a lot about spanks and think I need them for this dress, although I don''t know where to buy them and I don''t have a lot of time to search. I live in the Houston-Heights area. Have any of you Houstonians out there purchased a pair and where? Thanks in advance!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s spelled Spanx which may help the searching. Do you have a Nordstroms near you? They carry them!

julybride

Rough_Rock
Oops...thanks Sumbride!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and you might buy a size (or two!) bigger than the little weight chart on the back. You could always return the wrong size. Maybe you are skinny and it won''t matter, but when you need them and you can''t get them over your knees it is quite frustrating. Ask me how I know!
2.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nordstroms, sometimes Macys, and bridal stores in my area all carry them!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neiman Marcus carries them too.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Well...I can recommend some very nice ladies, who would sell you some Spanks, for a high hourly fee...

31.gif
Sorry, I couldn''t resist any longer. Do forgive me.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Target sells another line made by the same manufacturer for a lower price. I found them to work just as well!!

ETA: linky -- Assets

julybride

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies! I went to Nordstroms and purchased a pair.

HappyAniversary - I took your advice. According to the chart, I fall into the "C" category, but I didn''t want to be too uncomfortable so I purchased size "D". And let me say, I love love love them!!!! Not so sure about the area down south, a little breezy might I say! Very interesting.
28.gif

Rainbowtrout - too funny! You know, my FI had a couple of questions when I told him I would be out to get a pair. I had to explain (although, I think it left him even more confused).

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results