shape
carat
color
clarity

Help need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rnap09

Rough_Rock
Ok so I''m in a bit of a unique situation because I''m in a long distance relationship and creating the opportunity for the proposal with all my ducks in a row has been a bit challenging... well I finally got so wound up to actually make the proposal (been waiting a while) that I kinda put the cart in front of the horse - and what I mean is I''ve already planned everything for after the proposal (this weekend) but not exactly everything for the proposal... I have my idea of how I am going to get her going in the general direction (we will need to travel by car to get to the resort for the post proposal celebration which presently she thinks is a work event) and the idea was to stop at scenic point along the way and pop the question when she least expected it... but now I''m not sure if that is so simple to find the right spot... nevermind I would love to have a photographer there... and when I say there I mean far enough away not to interrupt the moment but close enough to get a few candid shots she can have for the rest of her life... my thoughts that if we find a secluded area of a public park with a great view of the mountains... it could work out well... I just need that right location.... so does anyone know some good spots near Asheville NC maybe off the Blue Ridge Parkway???

If not there is a plan b which is to try and figure something out at the actual resort which presently she believes is a location we are only stopping by for a work dinner... the resort is tucked away in the mountains supposedly has some breath taking views but no guarantees of privacy and if there is one thing she has been clear on she would prefer not to be proposed to in public... (that killed my yankee staidum scoreboard idea ;-) I''m kidding!!!)

Running out of time and concerned :)

Yes I could postpone it and make up the new plan - but I''m trying to avoid that because I know she is going to love the post proposal celebration I put together.... what we do to make them smile... :)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should check with the resort. Maybe they have an area with one of those great views that they could reserve for you. Probably not all day, but for an hour or so after you expect to arrive.

If you do decide to do it at a scenic spot on the way, make sure to drive there ahead of time first. Know where it is. She''d get suspicious if you slow down and are looking for something. There would also be the chance that she doesn''t feel like stopping -- she''s dressed nice for your company dinner and doesn''t want to get wet/dirty/etc. or wants to show up a little early or.....

The resort could probably arrange a photographer also.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results