shape
carat
color
clarity

Help.. Need a jeweler in san francisco for a upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

melski415

Rough_Rock
Hello. I''m in need of a jeweler in the bay area for a diamond upgrade. Unfortunatly, I had bought this ring from crescent jewelers, who is now closed down. Anyone know of a place that can take car of my upgrade needs in or around san francisco?

phildominator

Rough_Rock
Out of the B&M stores I visited, I was most impressed by Derco. They have two stores in downtown - one in the Westfield Mall (SF Center) off of Market Street.

I also went to Simayof, Shreve, Kay, Tiffany and Shane Co.

melski415

Rough_Rock
Now, are these stores places I can trade in for an upgrade? Like I said, I purchased the ring from crescent, who are now closed down.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know for a fact that Tiffany''s won''t take an outside trade. Kay Jewelers used to but now I understand they have stopped that practice. I don''t know about the rest. You would probably just have to call around to see if someone in your area would consider taking your stone in trade for another.

The other thing to consider would be consignment. Some of the vendors here will take some consignment pieces. I know Pearlmans will consider consigning some pieces as will Wink Jones of Winfields.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call Joe Escobar in Campbrll. Ask for Erik, mention Pricescope.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results