shape
carat
color
clarity

help me remember the name of a wedding show

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tawonda

Rough_Rock
I hope this is the right forum to ask. There used to be a show on Bravo or TLC where the friends and family of a couple were given a budget of $5k to surprise them with a wedding, taking care of all the details including attire along the way. They did it all with help from two hosts; a blonde woman and a dark haired guy and sometimes a wedding planner. The big moment of each episode was when the bride would try her dress on blindfolded and then see it for the first time. Anyone remember this show? What was the name of it?

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
I remember it...it was called:

For Better Or For Worse

Hope this helps
2.gif

Tawonda

Rough_Rock
YES!!!! That's it! Thanks so much for putting me out of my misery I was racking my brain all weekend trying to remember the name of the show. I used to love watching this show on Friday nights and wish TLC would bring it back, especially with the current economy being what it is.

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
You''re welcome...that type of thing drives me crazy, too
2.gif

It was on TLC. I think it only lasted one season (and I think it was condensed to only a 12 episode season - not the regular 26)?

It was enjoyable to watch. Not sure I could turn over my wedding dress choice, though
9.gif

Tawonda

Rough_Rock
I know exactly what you mean but the anticipation leading up to the bride seeing her dress for the very first time kept you glued to the tv. I think I remember it being on for a couple seasons but I could be wrong. In any case it was a good show :)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
If you get BBC America they''ve got a show called "Don''t Tell the Bride" where the guy takes the budget and plans the whole wedding himself - dress and all. It''s pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results