shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jk969

Rough_Rock
I need some advice. I''m very confused with the medium Fluorescence. I have 2 diamonds to choose from one with no fluorescence and the other with medium.

Both are GIA certified:
7.07- 7.20 X 4.61
Weight1.50
Depth: 64.6%
Table 62%
Girdle: MED to STK
Cutlet:None
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Good
Clarity:SI2
Color : H

The other is
7.20- 7.23 X 4.61
Weight :1.50
Depth: 63.9 %
Table 54%
Girdle: MED to Thick, Faceted
Cutlet: NONE
Polish: GOOD
Symmetry:GOOD
Clarity : SI2
Color F
Fluorescence: Medium Blue

I''m confused as to which one to get, I believe that the one with Medium Fluorescence has a better cut. What should I do? I appreciate all the help.

Thanks.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I have no expertise, I'm just posting to see if my common sense method of making decisions on these things is good and I need documentation because I waiver so often. I'm going to say that the first one sounds better. I'm already waivering.

Again, don't take my opinion--wait for a professional.

jk969

Rough_Rock
I forgot to mention the 1st one the H color is $6000.

The 2nd one is the F color with the medium Fluorescence is $7000.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Have you seen these with your own two eyes? Which is calling to you? Are they being offered from a vendor whom you trust? The prices seem pretty decent, but two color grades and $1000 is a big spread in color and pricing. If you are OK with H color I see no reason go pay the premium to go up to an F.

If you have seen neither the stones nor the vendor I'd take a pass on these. SI2s with larger depths really need to be seen before a purchase. While I'd be worried about the nature and type of inclusions I would not be worried by the fluorescence.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results