Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Caramel Sea Salt

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Lavender

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
I need to pick 2 macaron flavours for my macaron tree (in lieu of a wedding cake). I've narrowed it down to:

Lavender: Chocolate ganache is infused with organic French lavander for this fragrant and delicious treat.

Caramel Sea Salt: A delicious piece of caramel toffee sits amidst a cloud of salted caramel buttercream.

Pistachio: 100% pure pistachio paste and buttercream come together in the pistachio macaron - simplicity at its finest.

Espresso: When you need a pick-me-up, our homemade espresso jam and buttercream in our espresso macaron is just what you need.

Which 2 would you pick?

Thanks!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Are they all the same colour or is each flavor different? Because I'd probably be thinking about with it's going to look like just as much as what it's going to taste like.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm completely stuffed from dinner, but the thought of caramel sea salt and espresso macarons just made me drool a little. Omg, I love macarons.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Love anything pistachio and lavender!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We just sampled rose flavored truffles for the guest gift boxes. They were awesome and we also talked about lavender. I love these flavors with chocolate.

sirbenson

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the feedback so far. Answers are all over the place, lol. They're all delicious so I'm not surprised.

The colours can be changed any way we choose. We don't have a colour theme for the wedding so any colour goes really. Lavender are light purple, the pistachio ones are light green, the caramel sea salt is light tan and the espresso are brown IIRC.

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
pistachio for sure!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
can you taste?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Definitely caramel sea salt! I loooove that flavor. Also pretty "in" right now as a flavor for baked goods and sweets in France...!

After that, they all sound pretty good...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
OMG...only 2 flavors, that would be so impossible, but im leaning towards the Carmel Sea Salt, and Lavender....You have a hard decision.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
YUMM!!!! I picked caramel sea salt and lavender.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results