Which Bev K band?

• Ring #1

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Either

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been going back and forth between two Beverly K bands, and I honestly dont know which one to get!! I do like one a little more than another, but I''ll spill that later! I haven''t tried either since no store carries Bev K jewelry in Toronto. Sooo...which one would you think would go best with my ring?

kamaband.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here is a (crappy) picture of my e-ring:

IMG_2996-1.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
kama - I love them both. I can''t decide yet ... can you post a pic of your ering to help out? Or, if not, what type of ering do you have or what shape is your center stone?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was also a ''Neither'' option, but that got gobbled up. If you dont like either, please post and let me know!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Number 1, number 1 !!! I love Beverly K!!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Ring 2. I think it flows better with the "point" from the oval touching the "point" of the square, if that makes sense.

They are both very pretty though so you can''t go wrong no matter what you decide!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
#1!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ering :)
#1 all the way!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely # 1! I think it''ll compliment your e-ring beautifully
36.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was all set to pull the lever for #2, and then I saw your e-ring. I like both bands, but I think #1 might snug up against your e-ring better. I''m thinking that #2, with the diagonal set squares, would look better with a plain shank.

All of this is pure conjecture, of course. What we really need is to see both options with your e-ring!
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I like # 1!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I think they are both gorgeous, but I really love #1!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
#2!!!! It''s more interesting than #1, and it has more definition to the shapes. Love them both though!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I like #1. For some reason it looks better defined to me than #2. By the way I love your e-ring!!
30.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
not to sound weird or creepy but you have beautiful hands/nails

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna say #2 - I like the flowiness!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
ring 1 is prolly what I would pick for myself :), though both are beautiful

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
ohhh, these are both gorgeous! I voted #1, so cool!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhhh.....sounds like everyone's opinion is almost split! For the record, I like #1 just a tad bit more than #2, only because I love all things square. BUT, #2 is so much more interesting and flowy! I'm SO conflicted!

The Big T: I love Bev K too! This will be my very first piece!
Laurababe: I know exactly what you're saying, that was one of my initial thoughts as well!
Sparkalicious: Thanks for your vote! I just noticed, you're getting married on my birthday!!
akmiss: Thanks!! I love it too :)
Pocahontas: You think so? I also might stack it with other rings on my right hand, so much you can do with it!
VRBeauty: I see what you're saying, it makes sense. I didn't know how to explain it, but it almost seems like the 2nd one is a bit too loud with my e-ring? I would've loved #2 with a plain band myself. I wish I could try them on before ordering too...but the way I look at it, I'd probably be happy with either. Damn you Canada!!
mscushion: Thanks for sharing your opinion!
missjaxon: I'm leaning towards #1 too.....but they're BOTH so pwetty!!
Freke: I agree!!!!!!!!!!! #2 is definitely more interesting than #1, but that's what I'm somwhat worried about. As I just wrote to VRBeauty, I would've chosen #2 with a plain e-ring band in a heart-beat....but somehow, I feel it might be too 'out there' with a pave band (or is it all in my head
33.gif
)
Chiquitapet: Thanks!!
1.gif

sba771: You creeeeeep you! Haha, jay kay! Thanks
9.gif

brown.eyed.girl: Thanks for sharing your opinion! I like the flowiness of #2 as well...boo this is getting reall hard to decided!!
Deelight: Hmm.............I think I'm 60-40 for #1 right now!
LeeNY: Just missed your post by seconds, so editing to add this: They are both so damn awesome, aren't they?! Thanks for sharing your vote!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I voted for #1. Love that band!
18.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 10:12:30 AM
Author: kama_s
Sparkalicious: Thanks for your vote! I just noticed, you''re getting married on my birthday!!
Really?!!
9.gif
That means it''s a fantastic day.

Ummm ... did I mention ...#1!!!
25.gif

I love them both and can''t wait to see pics of your set once you make your decision!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
#1 looks kinda blocky to me, whereas #2 is more fluid. #2!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Have you tried on a style like either of them with your engagement ring?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry but I do not like either of them with your lovely ring.

I think they are both too 'pointy'.

I would look into the (I think it is called) swing ring* from Tiff or WF do a great version. Or I love the vine ring from Bev K.

Did you consider a matching band to your e-ring?

ETA: It is not swing, it is the jazz ring and Musey has a beautiful example.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2009 12:54:04 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
Have you tried on a style like either of them with your engagement ring?
I haven't tried either of the two above from Bev K, but I have tried something similar from Tiffany. I didn't like how pointed the edges were of this ring, it left a huge gap between the rings. But I did love the style! Here's the one I tried:

ETA: Sorry for the dead space, I forgot to cut the edges off the picture
38.gif

tiffbandkama.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2009 1:31:55 PM
Author: Steel

I think they are both too ''pointy''.

I would look into the (I think it is called) swing ring* from Tiff or WF do a great version. Or I love the vine ring from Bev K.

I did try the jazz band from Tiffany (the one I posted above), but I felt it was much pointier (and did I mention the 5K pricetag?!!!). Also, I really like the milgrain on the Bev K ring...makes it more vintage! I have a matching band to my e-ring, but I used that for our ring exchange during our Indian ceremony, and I feel when I wear it with the e-ring, the centre stone gets lost in all the sparkle. Which is why I wanted to put a spacer between the two, and this would be different enough to give me that.

I''ll go over to Tiff''s this weekend and see some of the other jazz bands. Also, must search for Musey''s ring!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CDNinNYC: Yummy indeed!
Sparkalicious: Totally fantastic ;-) You know I'll always think of you on my birthday from now on!
Sunnyd: I completely agree, which is why I'm having such a hard time deciding!! On one hand, I love the blocky-ness of the 1st ring, and on the other hand, I love how #2 flows.

Musey: If you're reading this thread, YOUR WEDDING BLING IS FRIGGIN GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your bezel band!
30.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kama!

I love the ring but I am not sure if I love it as a wedding band to match yours. Is there any way you could get a wedding band made by your same jeweller to match you pave exactly? I am a stickler for matchy matchy so I am probably the wrong person to be giving advice!

Also - I feel like the Tiff's Jazz band style is kind of a fad and I am not sure if you are going to love the look of the geometric shapes in 15 years from now - if that makes sense?

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/6/2009 1:31:55 PM
Author: Steel

I think they are both too 'pointy'.

I agree, they are a bit 'pointy'. For me, I think if it was just the marquise shape (or round) it would flow a lot better. It just seems like a bit too many different shapes going on.

I think this would look great with your ering too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results