shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me! I want a plaid wedding dress, but WHERE?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1354505799|3321029 said:
You look fabulous in that dress! I really liked your plaid idea, but this looks great.

What do you mean by detaching the dress? Does the bottom come of so it becomes cocktail length? If so, that would be awesome to wear on your first anniversary as the salesperson suggested.

Yes that's exactly it. I think it would have stopped at the first pleat. Not a terrible idea. But I asked them to make it one piece instead. We aren't the type of people to go out someplace that requires a cocktail dress. And it created a weird breeze up the skirt :oops:

But yeah I had never heard that suggestion before. I always thought it was detachable for ladies that wanted a different dress for the reception. Never heard the 1st anniversary idea. Pretty neat.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honey that dress on you is KNOCK OUT!!! :love: :love: :love: Seriously amazing and gorgeous dress choice!! I think you really made a smart and figure flattering choice. It's just beautiful. Congratulations on a gorgeous dress!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1354587761|3321844 said:
Honey that dress on you is KNOCK OUT!!! :love: :love: :love: Seriously amazing and gorgeous dress choice!! I think you really made a smart and figure flattering choice. It's just beautiful. Congratulations on a gorgeous dress!

You're a sweetie! You were totally in the back of my head a the dress shop. Once my ballgowns was out the window and we had settled on that shape I was like " oh my gosh I don't want to have one custom made if it'll end up like that one gypsy posted :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am happy I was able to help out, even it was in a "what not to do" way!

I really the dress you picked and think you made a great choice.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous dress!! How about a wrap with a subtle pink plaid like the dress you liked? Maybe just at the reception. I loved the plaid idea too

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1355078186|3326904 said:
gorgeous dress!! How about a wrap with a subtle pink plaid like the dress you liked? Maybe just at the reception. I loved the plaid idea too

Im going to find a way to incorporate some plaid, but I havent figured out how quite yet. But It will be somewhere

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
subtle plaid buttons mixed in with the bouquet?

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
I'm dying to hear more of your planning details! ;-) HINT HINT! 8-)

You are going to be a knockout in your stripey dress! Gorgeous choice.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm, well its not until November so i dont have a lot of plans yet. Our daughter we be almost 1 and a half so I think shes going to wear a dress with a longer maroon velvet Pea coat (possibly a little barrett if we can find one the appropriate size.)

oh and thse are what we are thinking for the save the dates.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/89757045/wedding-save-the-date-card-elliptical

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and the wedding will be at night so its dark in the church. So some time after. 5. We are also having breakfast foods for iur reception donuts, bloody mary bar, things like that that part isnt too RT themed. I just love breakfast foods haha

meg_

Shiny_Rock
I love LOVE the dress you found! The texture in the fabric will photograph beautifully.

Seriously, gorgeous.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arent you sweet! Yeah I was pretty excited when we found it. Most of the ones they were showing me were so disappointing

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results