shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me! I need a graphic for my STD''s!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IndiBlue

Shiny_Rock
Ladies,

I know you all are so resourceful- I need your help I''m looking a graphic for my STD''s that looks like this- I don''t know what it''s called or where to find it!

My invitations are going to be this and I''d like to find the same pattern to use on the STD''s...Can you help me!?

tiaragraphic.jpg

September8

Rough_Rock
did that particular one come from the companys web site thats doing your invites?? b/c maybe they have a matching save the date or could work something out with you?? short of that, i dont know what to tell you. its probably their own design and you aren''t going to find it elsewhere.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
IndiBlue...

That is an invitation from WhiteAisle... They have a store in Miami...

I looked at them for invitations.. not sure if they do save the dates...

Hope that helps...

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
IndiBlue-

White Aisle has a save-the-date section on their website. Although I didn''t see the design, it sounds like they can probably make it for you: straight from their website,
"WE OFFER SAVE THE DATES TO MATCH ALL OF OUR INVITATIONS. THIS IS JUST A PORTION OF THEM.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC DESIGN WHICH YOU DO NOT FIND HERE, JUST CONTACT US."

(Their caps, not mine-- please don''t think that I''m shouting.
1.gif
)

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results