shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Find Wedding Shoes :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! I''ve seen you work some amazing magic with shoe searching for each other, and now I think I need some help too. With my dress coming in soon, I''d like to be able to bring some shoes with me when I go to try it on, but have been having a REALLY hard time finding the right pair. So far, I know I''d prefer to stay under about $125 for a peep-toe in white (diamond/light ivory) or metallic color. I''m hoping for something with a little extra "flair" though I don''t know what that might look like. Truthfully, I''ve been struggling with all my accessory needs and might ask for your help again in a few weeks for jewelry, though I''m not really ready to move beyond shoes just yet. But for now, here is the link to my dress thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-wedding-dress.103425/ Thank you so much!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, so winslet i completely missed your dress thread before - you are a KNOCKOUT in that dress! I will start looking for shoes for you pronto!

p.s. am having serious issues finding shoes of my own, so i don''t know how helpful i''ll be...

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Thanks violet, you are so kind! I''m liking that knock-off manolo blahnik a lot, and I''m definitely digging the price on that really cute last pair you posted as well
2.gif
What do you have in mind for a shoe? Maybe I could do some looking around for you too! Meresal, thanks for sending me the shoe thread link. There''s one pair on there in particular that I really want to look into - Special Occasions Maggie
30.gif
Of course, yours are just supremely beautiful but well out of my price range!! Thanks for your help ladies :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size do you wear?

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/14/2009 9:16:29 PM
Author: Winslet
Thanks violet, you are so kind! I''m liking that knock-off manolo blahnik a lot, and I''m definitely digging the price on that really cute last pair you posted as well
2.gif
What do you have in mind for a shoe? Maybe I could do some looking around for you too! Meresal, thanks for sending me the shoe thread link. There''s one pair on there in particular that I really want to look into - Special Occasions Maggie
30.gif
Of course, yours are just supremely beautiful but well out of my price range!! Thanks for your help ladies :)
Hmmm...shoes for me? Well, my bridesmaids are wearing dark teal blue for the wedding, so i think i''d like to have a shoe dyed that color, thereby making my selection from the dyeables i believe. I do have a budget too - i''d really like to stay under $100 for the shoes, and the less expensive the better.

So, i am sort of shopping around online here and there - i really like the manolo knock offs too - they are so classic looking. I''ll keep looking for both of us!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Hi Freke! I''m usually a standard size 8. Violet, thanks for looking. I''m definitely going to actively search for something that might go with your colors as well - it sounds like a fun project!

jjjul

Rough_Rock
Ninashoes.com have my absolute FAV wedding shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results