shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this setting!

mitsitsad

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I have attached a picture of a setting my fiance to be and myself looked at while browsing. She likes the style of the setting, but wants the side stones to be maybe 50-100% larger than they are in this setting - unfortunately I dont have any particular specs on that setting but the stone sitting in it was a 2.57 ct stone. If I recall correctly the one in the image is about a 1.5mm so she would want to go 2mm+

she explained to me her desire for the setting to not show any metal from the top to give it an all diamond appearance, so channel set stones are out of the question. this particular setting uses prong set, but maybe a pave setting could accomplish the same goal?

photo_1.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
What is your budget? This setting can be easily made by Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege or Victor Canera with almost no metal showing.

mitsitsad

Rough_Rock
No idea...this setting was around $950 - I know I can have anything made by any jeweler, but my hopes are that I can buy something thats a little more common, hence less expensive than a custom ring

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
CharmyPoo|1313066117|2988471 said:
What is your budget? This setting can be easily made by Steven Kirsch, Leon Mege or Victor Canera with almost no metal showing.

Going custom with one of those designers and with using stones 50-100%larger will cost easily double if not triple-quadruple the cost of the 950 quote you got for the setting in the picture.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results