shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this necklace or something similar please!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to a gem show a few years ago in Houston and saw the neatest necklace/bracelet I'd ever seen. They were these gold/silver mesh tube necklace filled with crystals of different colors. I loved them but didn't get it at the time as I should have. A few months later I was at TJ Maxx and saw a set in their case and went back later that day to buy them but they had already sold :(

I have searched high and low to even find anything remotely like I"m describing and finally stumbled upon it today on ebay. However the mesh is the wrong color and I don't want multi-colored crystals in the tubing. I'm wanting it in white gold or sterling silver with either blue crystals or white crystals but I'm really at a loss of where to look anymore.

Please help me find this. Someone had listed something similar on diamondbistro a while ago but I wasn't in the position to buy it at that point (had bought diamond earrings that tapped out my bling budget) but I'm hoping my wonderful PSers can help me find what I'm looking for.

here is a link to the ebay listing that shows what I'm looking for. I tried saving the picture and loading it but the listing won't allow me to save the photo :(sad
Thanks in advance guys!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110683213804&category=92761&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results