shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lollipoplady

Rough_Rock
I love these styles of dresses, but can't find one I love in my price range (under $400). I am not against buying online, as long as it is a reputable seller and not a low quality imitation. The first dress is Maggie Sottero CoCo, the second is Dere Kiang 1191017. I really would like my dress to have a sweetheart neckline and corset back. ANY suggestions are very much appreciated!

Also, one final note, I do have a bridal retailer a couple of hours away that can order from almost any manufacturer and sells them at 25% below MSRP, haven't had a chance to get there yet since it is nearly 3 hours away. So dresses with a MSRP above $400 are a definite possibility.

Maggie Sottero CoCO.jpg

lollipoplady

Rough_Rock
Here is the second dress.

dere kiang 1191017.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Have you called Pearl''s Place to see what their price is for these gowns, if they carry the line? They often sell at a nice discount. I got my gown for almost $700 off the retail price ($1900 to $1200). Worth a call. They are located in Louisiana but they ship. You just need to know your size. They provide a size chart but you have to choose it yourself based on your measurements or if you''ve tried on a sample gown.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results