shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this CHANEL bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Hi All! I have noticed how amazing everyone on here is at finding ANY ring imaginable....I am hoping the same holds true for handbags.
I am on the hunt for the Chanel handbag below. This is the only picture I have of it and have searched everywhere online for it...hoping you all have the magic touch to find it.
Thanks!!!

chanel bag.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
love the bag, love Chanel.
Are you sure it''s authentic?
I was just in my Chanel store and spent a
lot of time checking out the bags, I didn''t see
anything like that. But I have to say, I really
like that bag, I can see why you want to find it.
(I''m on the hunt for a 2005 reissue, staffer at Chanel says no way !!)

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, bebe. I''m not sure if it is authentic or not? It''s a friend of a friend and I don''t know her well enough to ask. I have looked everywhere online (even the knock off sites) and haven''t seen it. I would be willing to take a knock off - I just love this bag!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i was just at chanel and neiman marcus today and did not see the bag.
LOVE LOVE LOVE chanel!!!
maybe you can ask her when the bag is from, which line or year and you may be able to get closer to finding it. good luck.

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Chanel did have a line like that for a brief time. It was in one of the look books they sent me, it was a spring line that they called 'Chanel Weave' I believe, or maybe those were just the terms they used. It was either last year or the year before, I can't really recall because I wasn't that interested in them (and the timing is always half a year off to when you get a look book and when the collection is available - they send out spring line look books in the fall of the previous year - summer look books come in the winter etc...) Sorry I can't help you in where to find one now, I can only confirm seeing that line.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I was just on Malleries looking at estate jewelry. I know they have vintage and newish Chanel purses. I found this. I know it''s not the same as your friends bag, but it reminded me of it. I''ve never bought anything from their site, I just thought I''d show you. Good luck, I hope you find your purse!
1.gif

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies! I will look into both of these!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I have never seen a chanel bag like that.
Are you set on chanel?
Here''s a woven bag from Miu Miu.

small_BGV03Y7_mp.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Looking outside Chanel, Elliot Lucca also does some great woven bags

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know that Chanel bag but I love it! I hope you can find it. Bottega Veneta also makes gorgeous buttery leather woven bags.

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Maybe ask the ladies over at the purse forum? They can find anything.

lorijson

Shiny_Rock
thanks to everyone for the great advice again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results