Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

help me find something like this!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roo

Rough_Rock
..but in ivory or pale blue.

i came across it quite randomly and have NO clue as to how to search for more pieces like this.

i''ve been looking for alternatives to a shawl over my strapless dress-
my dress isn''t very formal, but it''s still a floor length gown.
i don''t plan on wearing a veil..
but my attire will be similar to what decodelighted wore on her day.

also.. my shoes are a cute shade of pale blue!

bolero.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty! This item is something I think I''ve seen a lot of...but more so during the summer months, unfortunately. Might be hard to find right now. I''m willing to bet you could hire someone to knit a pretty lace shrug/bolero for you.

This isn''t exactly like what you posted, but it''s similar. I found it on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Lace-Cocktail-Evening-Bolero-Au-UK10-US8-08110029_W0QQitemZ130052761749QQihZ003QQcategoryZ55732QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem):

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
That''s funny-I headed straight for google and ebay too. I was trying variations like "lace shrug", "lace bolero", and "bridal bolero". The pickings seem a little slim, but here''s a few I ran across.

These are listed as juniors, but the "spice" color looks ivory to me: Overstock.com.

This one is on ebay right now: Victoria''s Secret lace bolero

roo

Rough_Rock
awwww..

i knew i could count on you guys! *warm and fuzzy*

that''s definitely the direction i want to go- but i want something to cover my shoulder tattoo-
so lace is kinda out the window.

otherwise i''m gonna have to go for some sort of sweater deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.