shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find Shoes!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have a bit of a problem .. not really a new one but especially difficult for my wedding shoes. First off, I LOVE SHOES - I literally have over 200 pairs of shoes - I usually buy it if it fits. My problem is that I have tiny feet at around size 4 to size 4.5. I am really struggling to find the right shoes for my wedding that actually fits comfortably.

First question - I am in love with the Cesare Paciotti shoes below but I can't find them anywhere in my size. Does anyone know if Cesare Paciotti runs big or small? If anyone can find me these .. I will be forever grateful. It doesn't have to be python .. can be plain leather, ostrich ... whatever!

CESARE%20PACIOTTI%20LUXUS%20PYTHON%20PLATEAU%203.jpg

I am also looking for some sandals that are white or silver or pewter ... and blingy with crystals or rhinestones. Requirement is that it has a super high thin stiletto heel. Suggestions?

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Charmy, If I were you, I would try the Asian boutiques. Cesare Paciotti has two boutiques in Seoul (Korea) and one in Guangzhou (China) as well as two others in two other cities in Korea.

They usually order the smaller sizes and will probably be able to help you locate them.

As far as sizing, Cesare Paciotti has always run TTS for me and I wear a size 6.

Those are gorgeous shoes and I hope you find them!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
wannaBMrsH said:
Charmy, If I were you, I would try the Asian boutiques.

Thanks so much for the suggestions .. I may have a chance to make it to Guangzhou but probably not Korea.

If you have any other shoe suggestions, I would love to see them!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I don't want to post them all because there are too many, and none are similar to the shoes you posted, but if you look on zappos.com, Stuart Weitzman makes shoes in 4 and 4.5 There were a lot of really lovely shoes on there.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
princessplease said:
I don't want to post them all because there are too many, and none are similar to the shoes you posted, but if you look on zappos.com, Stuart Weitzman makes shoes in 4 and 4.5 There were a lot of really lovely shoes on there.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I have looked at zappos and they have lots of great shoes but never in my size! It seems only Stuart Weitzman actively makes shoes in my size. The thing is that I know all the other companies also make shoes in my size becaue I have some!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
The only other thing I can suggest is to special order the shoes. I know that Manolo Blahnik will not customize the shoes, but will order them in smaller or bigger sizes than their usual run. However, Christian Louboutin will not only make them to your size, they also have a full catalog available for customization. CL charges a 30% markup for all special orders.

Perhaps Cesare Paciotti will have a similar program?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results