shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find shoes please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
My dress finally arrived today! It just hit me, though - I won''t be able to get any alterations done until I find shoes to go with the dress (mine is a darker ivory). Any suggestions ladies? I''m thinking ivory or gold/bronze, although I''m not totally opposed to color. I''m hoping to stay under $200. Thank ya much!

dreamdress.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
FAB dress. Where''s it from? I love it. What style/height are you leaning towards?

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 6:00:50 PM
Author: Porridge
FAB dress. Where''s it from? I love it. What style/height are you leaning towards?
Thank you.
emembarrassed.gif
It''s the Watters 1048b. NEVER thought I''d wear a halter, but I really love it on.

Strappy shoes are usually the most comfortable on me, but I was hoping for something with a slightly vintage feel (peep toe, something with a knot at the toe, etc.). Heel height...maybe 3-4 inches...?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will work on it later.
2.gif

What size do you wear?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
So ivory/bronze vintage strappy? What other colors would you like to see if you''re not opposed? I''ll get on the case for a bit.
1.gif

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 6:23:14 PM
Author: sunnyd
So ivory/bronze vintage strappy? What other colors would you like to see if you''re not opposed? I''ll get on the case for a bit.
1.gif
Strappy, peep toe, closed toe with a knot at the top, I''m open to different styles. Just not pointed (my feet do not like pointy shoes, no matter how fabulously gorgeous they are).

As far as other colors, I''m open. Here''s the inspiration picture I gave to our florist, if it helps any. Thanks!

Oh, and I''m a size 6.5.

fleur colors.JPG

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Style "Jodi" color "Bronze" though they also come in gold. They are from www.usadanceshoes.com

123JodiBallroom.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Same place, style "Monique" Color "Tan Satin"

MoniqueTanSatin.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
ooh do these have high heels, but they are soo cute. Nina Shoes

ELECTRA_IVORY-LUSTER-SATIN_front-zoom.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Also from Nina in Powder Sand"Kyleen"

KYLEEN-LS_POWDER-SAND-LUSTER-SATIN_top-large.jpg

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Very Romantic Looking..."Elke"

ELKE-LS_POWDER-SAND-LUSTER-SATIN_front-zoom.jpg

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 7:01:20 PM
Author: mayachel
ooh do these have high heels, but they are soo cute. Nina Shoes
Thank you Mayachel! All of the Nina shoes you''ve posted are beautiful. It looks like Macy''s carries a few of them, so I might take a little trip to try them on this weekend.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dillards also carries Nina. Including "Elke".

I''m in class, but I promise I''ll look later.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I have two pairs of Nina dress shoes, and though I am not a heel person, I feel like theirs are well balanced, which enables me to stay in them for a night of dancing.

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
These are white but dyeable Cynthia Rowleys...

http://www.myglassslipper.com/products2.cfm/dept/SHOES/ID/4637

http://www.myglassslipper.com/products2.cfm/dept/SHOES/ID/3598 (not strappy but a cute peep toe)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey PT, have you found anything you love yet? Any certain style that''s speaking to you?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your dress reminds me of mine (though mine was a V-neck once I had it altered).

These are the shoes I would have gotten, hands down, if I''d have had your budget. They are dyables.

http://perfectdetails.com/Charity.htm?Category_Code=sandals

If I''d wanted something with a lower heel then these: http://perfectdetails.com/2428-Jewel.htm?Category_Code=sandals with the ankle strap for safety.

My shoes are my only wedding attire regret. I went for comfort WAY over style and in my photos they look like orthopedic shoes. LOL.

And something without rhinestones and very feminine: http://perfectdetails.com/Cara.htm?Category_Code=sandals

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I love the first Nina shoes that Mayachel posted, and the last pair that Gypsy posted. Gorgeous! Thanks for the direction ladies. I''m not a big shoe person, so it definitely helps getting a feel of what''s out there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results