shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find Earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi all, you were so helpful in the tanning thread I thought I would try my luck again
2.gif

I''ll post my dress, I''m thinking of accessorizing with some chandelier earrings (which I have NEVER worn) and maybe a bracelet. My favorite earrings of all time were Chellebelles.

What do you think? Can you help me find earrings like them? I''ve looked a bit, but have had no luck finding that shape... and they have to be able to ship to Canada. Chellebelle, I hope you don''t mind me posting a pic!

First, my dress!

spbambula20333.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
And Chellebelles gorgeous earrings!

Thanks for your help!

chellebelleearrings599595.jpg

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you Morgie!! I found about a thousand on that site that I love...

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow, that site is really helpful with the pictures on the model!

I''m thinking I want something a bit daintier as I''m not used to wearing large earrings.

Also, my ears get irritated by everything except my plat studs, do you think it will be a problem if I wear another metal for a few hours? I guess I need to get them from a place with a good return policy...

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you like the site, I found it yesterday and really like the pictures on the model as well. The ones I thought I liked in the main picture I hated on the model! I have sensitive ears as well, and am able to wear other earrings for a short time without any discomfort. Maybe you can try buying some cheap-o ones from Claire''s or the like and see how that goes for a few hours before buying a pricier pair.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That''s a great idea, I totally forgot about Claire''s! I try to avoid the mall (it''s a REALLY small-town mall, ugh).

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I am actually going to a Tejani trunk show here in Chicago on Friday...I was a little worried about buying their jewelry over the internet but they are doing lots of trunk shows as of late so I get to go see their stuff in person! I will tell you my impression of their jewelry after I see it.

Oh and I think that if your ears get irritated you should definitely go for a 14K gold or higher earring.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
BCBG

What do you think of these?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Luvin'' the chandalier w/ the mermaind!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Shimmer,

I don''t mean to threadjack, but I LOVE your dress!!! Mine is a similar shape...are you planning on wearing a mermaid crinoline slip under it?

I''m no help on earrings. Sorry.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow, you all are wonderful
36.gif

Blair-Please do report back on the Tejani show, I''m sure others will be interested in how they look IRL

CDN-Those are lovely! Where are they available for purchase?

tlh-I thought they were very complimentary too!

parrot-I LOVE those, the little bezels are so beautiful. I was thinking of doing a pearl bracelet so that would tie them together! Oh, and I love your ring
30.gif

Lanie-Thank you! I love it too
3.gif
There is crinoline already in the dress, it looks exactly like the picture IRL without adding anything. Plus I''m getting married on a beach so I don''t want to be too poofy (if I were having a more traditional wedding, I would be all over it, the poofier the better!)

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 12:23:16 PM
Author: shimmer

CDN-Those are lovely! Where are they available for purchase?

Oops, sorry! I found them on the BCBG website. I''m assuming they would also have them in-store.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I went to the Tejani trunk show today and I purchased my jewelry!

It was just me, my aunt and sister with the 2 ladies from Tejani. They had all their bridal and bridesmaid stuff. I''m not a huge fan of the bridesmaid jewelry but LOVE the bridal jewelry.

I got the earrings and bracelet I have posted. The bangles are fab because they can be sized to fit...I have the world''s smallest wrists so the sizing is AWESOME. It is pricey, but it was something I am willing to spend a bit more on. The business owner and her associate were super helpful and knowledgeable and just really nice people. They are doing the trunk show in LA and one other city and the info can be found on their site. No retail stores carry their products. I would highly recommend the jewelry if you don''t mind spending a little bit more money on it
9.gif

-1.jpg

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
earrings

-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results