shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find dress shops in North Shore, MA, gals.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

My best friend and I are going prom-dress shopping with her 17-yo daughter this weekend. We have some stores mapped out for southern NH because we live right on the border, but I was hoping for suggestions of places to go in North Shore, MA, too.....think Saugus, Danvers, Burlington, Woburn.....really anywhere north of Melrose/Chelsea up to NH borders.

Any suggestions? We were thinking that BM dresses would be an option, too, so I''m hoping for some great suggestions. Thanks in advance!

(PS - listing this in a few places I think it may be seen, so feel free to reply in whichever location is more convenient)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Bump?

Someone must have suggestions?
23.gif
HELP? Bueller?
9.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I always had good luck at Macy''s or Cache when I went prom dress shopping. There is also Angelique''s in Saugus (I''d call to make sure it''s still there) by the Wild Harvest grocery store on Rt. 1, and Jessica McClintok on Newbury street in Boston isn''t too expensive and has really nice dresses.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Davids Bridal also has special occasions dresses as well

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
There''s Marry & Tux bridal in Nashua, where I got my wedding dress. And then there are a couple place in (I think) Salem, NH, where I got my prom dresses. Can''t remember the name...let me go see if I can google them. You may already be planning to go to them, AFAIK.

OK, so there''s 125 Bridal in Plaistow, on Rt. 125, and Salem Bridal on rt. 28. I think there''s another one right near that one, too. Hope that helps...we always went to NH to avoid the sales tax!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results