shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Find a Round 1.0 ct Diamond

mrproposer

Rough_Rock
This is my first post, but I've been lurking around for a while. I've read up on many tutorials here and GOG. I was hoping for some expert advice and help in finding a perfect round diamond. Here are my requirements:

Cut: Ideal that gives me the best brilliance and scintillation. I am looking for a stone that's as good or better than Cartier :lol:
Clarity: eye clean is a must - SI1 or better
Color: H or better
Carat Wt: >= 1 ct
Width: preferably 6.5 mm or higher
HCA Score: Excellent to Very Good
AGS/GIA: AGS 0 and/or GIA XXX
Fluorescence: None
Budget: <$10k

I am very price conscious and am looking for a good deal. I will only spend $10k if the stone is outstanding. Thank you in advance for your help!

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
whiteflash , brian gavin diamonds, good old gold all places to look at

Here are three from JA their gemologist will look at three of them for you to tell you which one preforms the best

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1405174.asp

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1421443.asp

this image is kind of funky I would ask for ideal scope images on all three of these

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1420621.asp

mrproposer

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for all the suggestions. :appl:

You introduced me to a couple of websites I didn't know about, including Brian Gavin. I am going see Brian Gavin and take a look at some of his diamonds in person since I live in the Houston area. I will let you all know what I find.

Are there any more websites that offer good quality diamonds that you can think of?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can go to Brian Gavin in person, you're in like flint! I'm sure he'll have some stones that will beautifully fit your bill - plus you'll get an excellent education at his place!

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
mrproposer|1318286290|3037290 said:
Wow! Thanks for all the suggestions. :appl:

You introduced me to a couple of websites I didn't know about, including Brian Gavin. I am going see Brian Gavin and take a look at some of his diamonds in person since I live in the Houston area. I will let you all know what I find.

Are there any more websites that offer good quality diamonds that you can think of?

Whiteflash is also in Houston. i think it's just down the street from Brian Gavin.

I got my stone from Brian and I LOVE it. Let us know how it goes.

garmando

Rough_Rock
Costco. Minimum requirements of all diamonds: VS2, I color, and excellent cut. GIA for all diamonds over 1.0. Lifetime return policy. Take some H&A diamonds in and compare. You will be surprised. I am definitely not a Costco wank but I have researched for months and they are a good deal and the return policy is hard to beat. Maybe not ACA's or BGD sig ideals but maybe they just didn't make it that far.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results