shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a flower girl dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
excellent!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Looks nice, robbie!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
That''s wonderful! I''m glad that your offer got accepted! How crazy is that that she was going to suggest this exact dress to you, and you just happened to find it on eBay in your size and in the correct color?!? It was meant to be!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2007 2:23:26 PM
Author: elsie
Are they still thinking of using the name Skywalker? If so, you might be able to get this in Victorian Rose...

15244.jpg

Okay, sorry -- I''m being naughty and not helpful.
2.gif
I''ve been reading some of your updates and just can''t get over the whole situation.

Best of luck in finding a dress! I''m sure you''ll be a wonderful flower girl.
1.gif

First of all, congrats Robbie on finding and getting the dress. Second, images of this picture had me laughing all day. I just had to see it again and it makes me laugh harder every time.
9.gif

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, Robbie!
1.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/12/2007 2:23:26 PM
Author: elsie
Are they still thinking of using the name Skywalker? If so, you might be able to get this in Victorian Rose...

15244.jpg

Okay, sorry -- I''m being naughty and not helpful.
2.gif
I''ve been reading some of your updates and just can''t get over the whole situation.

Best of luck in finding a dress! I''m sure you''ll be a wonderful flower girl.
1.gif
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results