shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Me Find a Dobby!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Hello Ya’ll!
Because the people here are so adept at finding things I am hoping ya’ll will be able to help me once again. I have a friend who I introduced to the Harry Potter series. She is now a HUGE fan of Dobby. It has become a running joke between the two of us. I have gone to several toy stores looking for any sort Dobby stuffed toy or a talking thing. Does anyone know where I could find one? I would be ever so grateful. Thanks!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matatora, all I could find online was the Lego set featuring a Dobby scene from one of the movies, or a resin figurine which varied in price from $99.99 on the SharperImage website (but was out of stock) to $249 on ebay...I think I also saw some Dobby themed sheets but didn''t go on the website. Sorry! Hopefully some other HP fans will come to your aid. Good luck!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have a Stich Doll that talks and responds...inside joke among friends. Anyway she heard that a Dobby had been made like that. I have been searching high and low...I may give her the legos though.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOBBY-BOBBLEHEAD-HARRY-POTTER-NEW-SEALED-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ6033630919QQcategoryZ11077QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

closest i could find!

Blod
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Fatafelice! That is cute too!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Maybe you can give her socks.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he! Jelly you are quite clever! I dont suppose you know where I can find some that scream when they get to smelly?
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
haha!

I have to admit, my heart goes out to Winky. Poor girl, never being able to get over that butter beer addiction!

Dobby comes in a close second though!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2006 12:28:16 AM
Author: Matatora
He he! Jelly you are quite clever! I dont suppose you know where I can find some that scream when they get to smelly?
31.gif
I think you're safe as long as they DON't match!
3.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL! My wife is a weaver and there are Dobby Looms, I was wondering why on earth you wanted a loom...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results