shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a band? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlyq_hw

Rough_Rock

Hi fellow PSers,

I have a request for those of you with brilliant shopping skills. I found a wedding band I really like, it''s a Natalie K 1.15ct pink and white gold band with white/pink diamonds. I posted the photo below.

The price quote I received from one retailer is $2450, which is a bit out of my fiancee''s price range. I tried to Google the ring by the manufacturer item number but have had no luck. So, I thought I would turn to PS and see if anyone could find the ring at a lower price. I would also be open to other bands with a similar look and style.

The one thing I worry about is that the ring will look "dated" - I think the design is pretty harmless in terms of longevity, but honest thoughts and opinions are also welcome. Thank you in advance!

NatalieKBand1.jpg

curlyq_hw

Rough_Rock
Hmm, that picture is really small, I will try to upload a bigger one so the ring detail is more visible. I''m pulling them off the web, so it may not get much bigger.

NatalieKBand2.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I think it might be a bit busy for my tastes, but I tend to not like pave or two tone in general. It is, however, very unique. Good luck with the search!

curlyq_hw

Rough_Rock
Jazmine, thank you for the links! I like the third ring the best. The rose and pink gold together appeals to me more than white/yellow gold rings.

Litebrite, I don''t have an engagement ring, this is the only band I would wear on my left ring finger, so I wanted a band that is stimulating to the eye. I looked at bands that are all white gold, but it seemed to me the diamonds get "lost" because of the uniformity of stone color and metal color. The bands that have different colored metal and stones seemed more eye-catching... am I making sense?

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Curly, I like the first Pearlman''s link, and they also have a fleur de lis that looks interesting. Everyone has different opinions and tastes. You should go with what makes you happiest.

When I got the two slightly different designs for my custom e-ring, I asked everyone who knows me well, and they mostly said the one that I didn''t pick. You''re going to wear it, so it should make you happy.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s one kind of similar... I thought it was kind of neat.

linky

*M*

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I have a very similar ring (top) by Simon G. It is, however, about the same price as the Beverly K. I don''t know if you like the style of the bottom ring or not but it is much cheaper. Also a Simon G. Sorry about the scary hand shot.

curlyq_hw

Rough_Rock
Bizou,

I love the Simon G ring on the top of your finger, I call it the "Ribbon Ring" although I have no idea if that''s actually the name for it! For some reason, I thought it was around $3,000 so had begun searching for wedding bands similar in style... hence the Natalie K venture, because I was hoping it would be less expensive. And it is, just not quite enough, unfortunately.

I know it''s the pink diamonds bumping up the price. Darn those fancy diamond prices! LOL

And I wish that I was a flower design girl. It''s just a wee bit too feminine for me. The reason I like both the Simon G and Natalie K bands is because the overall design pattern leads your eye in an up-and-down motion. Although I wear a size 6, I think my fingers are a bit short, and so I''m picking rings that I think would visually trick the eye into having the ring flatter my finger.

I am also toying with the idea of picking a ring that doesn''t have "borders", e.g. no double rows of diamonds/metal, so the wedding band is more organic-looking and won''t shorten my finger by closing off the band design. Something along the lines of this ring, also by Natalie K -- I just wish it was rose gold instead of yellow gold.

NatalieKBand3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results