shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a bachelorette dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
My bachelorette is next weekend, and we''re going to a trendy restaurant followed by (I think) dancing or a lounge, or both. We''re all somewhat classy gals, and I''d like to have a cute cocktail dress to wear. I figured I should shy away from patterns, but I''m thinking either a bright color, black, or white. Unfortunately we''re moving this weekend, so I have no time for anything but online shopping. Wanna help?

I looked at Nordstrom, Neimans and Bloomingdales but was a bit overwhelmed by all of the dress options.

I''m 5''8", between an 8 and a 10 usually, and pretty curvy - I have a definite hourglass shape. I''m not crazy about my legs so anything too far above the knee wouldn''t be very comfortable for me personally. I want to feel sexy, though, and fab at my bachelorette, rather than just "cute" (which is the look I typically go for - curvy bodies lend very well to that!).

If you''re bored, wanna online shop for me?
31.gif

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock

I think that dress is fabulous! It definitely says sexy and not cute. I think it would look great paired with a bright heel - maybe red? I think it''s perfect for a classy bachelorette.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 4:59:38 PM
Author: aliciagirl

I think that dress is fabulous! It definitely says sexy and not cute. I think it would look great paired with a bright heel - maybe red? I think it''s perfect for a classy bachelorette.

Thank you! I have some red patent mary janes that are kind of a wedge. I wore them in the engagement photos that I had here in DC - it would be great to use them again!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this pic of the patent red shoes. Not the best pic of them, but here they are!
(photo courtesy of FacetFire!)

RedShoesPS.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The dress is adorable and could easily be a dress you could wear to other events. As long as you aren''t going to have the drunken bachelorette party experience, I think this dress should be fine. I just know that some of my girlfriends got a little too sloppy to wear something as nice as this dress LOL!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, that''s really cute Facet Fire. I wonder if the skirt would seem a little too puffy if we were to go clubbing?

Found a Notte by Marchesa dress that''s totally over the top for the occasion, but am kind of obsessed.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh...good stuff! (It won''t let me see the first of the other two), but I like the Milly and the green one. I love green!!! Don''t forget to let us know how they look on when they arrive!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the dress you ordered!

Too bad we''re not near each other, we''re the same size and I have a gazillion dresses!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 7:16:27 PM
Author: Haven
I love the dress you ordered!

Too bad we''re not near each other, we''re the same size and I have a gazillion dresses!
That is a total bummer. You have the cutest clothes!
9.gif

The Milly dress came in and it fits just a little too snug for a comfortable night out. It''s adorable, though! The 2 South Moon Under dresses were delivered via UPS today - so hopefully I''ll get a chance to try them on when I get home!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 12:55:43 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its very cute and, if I could spend that on a dress I would in a heartbeat.. :)

Don''t slap me too hard,
oh%20thwap.gif
but there''s a similar print out there somewhere for bedding I want.
40.gif
LOL - I know - i have a table cloth that''s very similar
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results