shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose shoes for these dresses please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''ve recently acquired two great dresses. I now need shoes to go with them!

The first dress is this black and white (pic below), the second (I don''t have a pic) is a black satin halter with an empire waist and a "chanel"ish rhinestone detail under the bust. I''ll be taking both of these dresses to Jamaica and would like to only pack one dress shoe, so I figure a silver sandal will be my best bet. And, I would wear the silver later with trouser jeans and a cute top to dinner or a concert.

So, I''d like them to go with both dresses. I''d like them to be sexy AND comfortable (yeah, I know...) And, I''d like them to be in the $60 range.

I still can''t post more than one pic at a time, so I''ll show the black and white dress first.

drdressss.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I actually own these in a burgundy color and they are my favorite, most comfortable shoe! but, I don''t know how the irridescent sequins will look with the rhinestones on the black dress.
And the link

silverkaceyss.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
These have a bit of the bling from the first shoe''s look but in a different maker, so maybe they''d be more comfortable.
Linky

silverjillianss.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
and the last ones. They are the Caparros brand that I love, but right now, they''re not in my size. I also don''t know about the satin.
Linky

silverzorass.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI Touch Ups are HORRIBLY uncomfortable. Every pair I''ve tried on HURT. And I tried on a lot (the store I worked at sold them and I think we had 50 different styles).

Which totally sucks because I think they have a LOT of cute styles.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, SDL! That site is awesome! I found a beautiful pair....for $150. Darn!

Thanks, Freke, for the FYI.

So, any opinions on the irridescent sequined shoes or the satiny shoes??

If anyone has anything else in mind, PLEASE post them!

btw- the dress pic is a stock photo. I''m pasty white and curvy!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
How about these? They look similar to a pair you posted and they''re on sale for $45
1.gif

http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.asp?catalog_name=web&product_id=1011733&partnerId=CJ

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Do you have an Ann Taylor nearby? Our admin just bought an awesome pair of silver shoes there for $60ish. They''re sort of a low woven t-strap in very shiny silver leather. They''re not on the website, so I don''t have a pic but they are very cute and comfy. I actually sent her that Donna Ricco dress after your luck! There are a ton of them at Filene''s basement right now.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, my internet''s been down for a week!

Thank you lisamarie, for the links. I really love the famous footwear pair! I always forget about that store!

Mercoledi, no Ann Taylor near here. What is Filene''s basement??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results