shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me accessorize!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
So I had my hair trial the other day and LOVE it! But with the awesome way she did the bun, I don''t want to wear the veil all night and cover it up!

The veil I''m planning on getting is a really plain floor lentgh one layer veil with no embellishments or beading or anything. You can see it and my dress here. I''m thinking of pinning it above the bun for the ceremony but then taking it off for the reception.

So then I think I want to get some kind of pretty floral hair pin to wear in my hair for the reception. I''m also wondering what kind of jewelry to wear. I found this gorgeous set but I''m wondering if it would be too much next to my dress and then if I were to wear a hair pin...

Should I just go with a necklace and hairpin? Earrings??

I love ANYTHING vintage inspired! So plleeeaasseee help!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Pearl, you are so pretty! Your hair looks amazing, especially love the bun. I think you should just wear that necklace, I would put just studs with it, no dangly earrings. I''m going to try to find a hair pin, I think something fairly small, maybe with dangly bits would be pretty. Your hair is "big" enough IYKWIM, you just need something small with it, you don''t want to outshine that lovely do!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Pearl, I love your hair! I am so terribly jealous! I agree with Porridge and think that if you wear the necklace, you should just go with studs. Are you going to wear your veil to the reception? If so, I wouldn''t even have hairpins. But, if you are going to remove it, I would try to find some simple hairpins--kind of like the ones Erica is wearing if you have been following her threads.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results