shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP!! Listing on loupetroop and diamond bistro ....

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Not sure where to post this but can anyone tell me how you get pictures that are uploaded on a laptop onto either of these sites??? I have been trying literally for over 2 hours. How do you make jpeg smaller???

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I'd just retake my pictures in a smaller size as I never could figure out how to reduce them. Now I know to change the size in the camera before I do photos.

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Hello and thanks, but I have an iPhone 6S Plus so can you tell me how I am able to change the size???

edelweissmaedl

Shiny_Rock
if you email the pictures from your phone to your email before saving to your computer you can choose to email a smaller file size than the original (usually offers s, m, l, original size in the pop-up on the screen). Pick the smaller size option. That would be a basic way to do that without editing the image.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
edelweissmaedl|1470848222|4064338 said:
if you email the pictures from your phone to your email before saving to your computer you can choose to email a smaller file size than the original (usually offers s, m, l, original size in the pop-up on the screen). Pick the smaller size option. That would be a basic way to do that without editing the image.

Yup, this is was I've done in the past. But if your phone won't let you choose the size, then email the pics to yourself and open them in the default program (called "preview" if you use a mac). Then go to Tools --> adjust size --> and use the "percent" option. Try editing the pic to be 50% of the original size and see if that works. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results