shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! I need opinions on this Sheepskin jacket...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BZ

Rough_Rock
I live in Germany and will be in the states over Christmas. I would love to by a sheepskin jacket for this Winter and have it shipped to arrive the same time I do. I have done a lot of searching online and found one I really like. Problem is that I can''t return it if I don''t like it (just store credit/exchange).

Here is the link:

http://www.jollyjumbuckleathers.com/product-1289.php

Sorry, not sure how to attach a photo.

I prefer the darker brown to tan. I''m not sure I love the width of the cuffs. Any thoughts?

JoangA

Shiny_Rock
It looks great. The cuffs are a little wide. A thougth, if it''s that cold wouldn''t you want something a little longer? To keep the tush warm.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s pretty. Where in the states are you going? How cold does it usually get there? If it''s going to be really cold I''d be a bit concerned with how open the top is. You might want to look into a scarf to go w/ it so your chest isn''t freezing.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i agree re: the open top depending on where you are visiting in the US. i hate having my neck exposed in cold areas, i have a ton of scarves i love to wear but the open top would bother me more than the cuffs.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how much it is but if if it $$, I wouldn''t want to get it online if I couldn''t return it. Too risky.

BZ

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the thoughts ladies. I hadn''t thought about it being so open on the top. We are traveling to Chicago, where it will (or can be) quite cold. But, mostly I would be wearing it here, where the weather is about the same as Chicago.

I have loads of scarves to wear, but maybe it would be smart to get something a little longer. Has anyone seen a shearling coat on the internet that they like?

Appreciate the help

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m just not sure how practical it is, but it''s very very beautiful. That wide open color won''t provide any warmth in any very cold climate. Also, I would be so scared to get it dirty. Can you scotch guard it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results