shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Hair emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I am going to a wedding today at 11:30, and my straightening iron just broke! I know there was a thread recently on these, but does anyone know of any STORE where I can actually go and buy a good one? If not, what would you recommend from the kind of store I can get one (like walmart or cvs...)?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Sally Beauty Supply, Sephora, Ulta...

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
are you near a Beauty Brands or Beauty First?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Stupid Hershey PA has none of those...seriously. I gave in and bought a revlon one to just work until I can order one that will ship. Thanks though Italia and Tiffany!

Now I just need to decide between the chi, ghd, or one of the others suggested in the flat iron thread...

RLG

Shiny_Rock
sorry to threadjack.... Sabine I just wanted to let you know if you still wanted to talk military med life let me know. Good luck with the straightening iron. I have amazingly curley hair (half africa american) and I have a chi. Granted it takes me 3 hours to do it by myself, but I blame the amount of hair I have not the iron. It does work on my hair for what its worth.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a big fan of the ghd-I''ve never had a straightener work so well on my hair. Enjoy the wedding!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my last CHI at Target, of all places.

Good luck!

ETA: Realized my reply came too late. Sorry!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you found an emergency stop gap!

I vote GHD for the permanent one - I got mine on the recommendation of Pennquaker and Diamondfan, and I couldn''t be happier with it (I''ve had it for about a year now)
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I am in the market for a flat iron as well and heard great things about CHI, however, I had not heard of GHD until this forum. Is there a particular model of GHD that is best?

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I have a chi... and it''s FABULOUS! I''ve never had a flat iron that would straighten my hair... let alone keep it straight for more than ten min. The chi is on of the best purchases i''ve ever made for my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results