shape
carat
color
clarity

help finding shoes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
i''m trying to find wedding shoes for my friend who''s geting married. she''s ok with white, ivory, or icy/pale blue, just need em with a nice tall heel (she''s 5''3, he''s umm..6''5
23.gif
) so she''d prefer a wedge heel if we an find one thats slim and elegant enough to be bridal. there aren''t many bridal wedges out there so i thought i might enlist the collective power of a ps bride search as you ladies seem to be able to find anything and everything!

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I totally know where your friend is coming from, I"m 5 feet even, and the fiance is 6''2". I figure that I want as many inches as possible because no matter what, I''ll never catch up to him, but I would love to look a little less odd in pics. I think I''m just going to find some cork wedges- after all I know how to wear those, and they''re comfy.
1.gif

Good luck for your friend!

MayBride

Rough_Rock
I had the same question a while back, and the girls were EXTREMELY helpful in helping me find a pair of shoes I loved. I ended up not getting wedges... J Crew pumps instead, but they are really comfy with a pretty high heel (I''m 5-4, he''s 6-0)

Here''s the link to the other thread with their suggestions:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-fing-the-right-wedding-shoes.52340/

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results