carat
color
clarity

Help Finding Custom Jeweler for Filigree and Engraving

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone :wavey:
So I have gone through the custom process once before to make my engagement ring. I went through a local to me jeweler, and they did a great job, but filigree and engraving is not their forte. So I had an estimate done by Green Lake Jewelry Works, they definitely have the skill set to create quality work, but oh my, their prices are nearly double what I had anticipated. :-o

So I need help finding a custom jeweler that can do really good quality work for a fair price. I know filigree and engraving does not come cheap, but I also am expecting a fair price. I will be using my own stones, so that's a must. Also if they are in the U.S. that would be ideal.

Any help is appreciated :D

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had David Klass do alot of engraved rings for me and they are very nice. I haven't had him make anything with filigree for me but if you check his facebook page you might see some so you can judge the quality. David is very nice to work with and his prices are very reasonable.

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Hi RissaLou,

I noticed that Green Lakes Jewelry is located in WA, so I'm going to suggest Joseph Jewelry, which is located in Bellevue. They have amazing reviews. They have tons of different styles of rings that are very intricate. You can take a look on their website. I have my wedding band and both engagement ring settings done by them. The filigree/engraving is very nicely done. Their customer service is excellent and they're very helpful!

Hope that helps! :)

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lenapie|1447294769|3948544 said:
Hi RissaLou,

I noticed that Green Lakes Jewelry is located in WA, so I'm going to suggest Joseph Jewelry, which is located in Bellevue. They have amazing reviews. They have tons of different styles of rings that are very intricate. You can take a look on their website. I have my wedding band and both engagement ring settings done by them. The filigree/engraving is very nicely done. Their customer service is excellent and they're very helpful!

Thank you so much! I'm actually in Colorado, but I liked the looks of their website and past work. I'll be sending them an email. I appreciate the suggestion! :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lenapie|1447294769|3948544 said:
Hi RissaLou,

I found JJ's pricing less steep and the quality of work on par with Green Lake. In fact, their engraver used to work for Green Lake.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results