shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding cushion e-ring with ~15k budget

champagnepowder

Rough_Rock
Hello:

If I had hair I would probably be pulling it out right now or it would definitely be turning grey!
I thought I had a ring pretty close to picked out but I have looked through several posts here and feel like I
could find something better (quality and price) with your help. I am trying to do this in secret (sorry but the element of surprise is important here) and all I really have to go off of are some pinterest photos my girlfriend saved. I have attached those photos and would like help finding the best cushion possible (best cut, color from D-G, carats 1.7 or higher).

This site has been a great learning tool so far and I appreciate any help you can provide!

_36457.jpg

_36460.jpg

_36461.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you discussed anything with her previously? How do you know she wants a cushion? The last photo is actually a round stone in a cushion halo. So does she want a cushion STONE or a cushion SHAPE overall?

champagnepowder

Rough_Rock
Yes, I understand the last photo is round. I was just providing some examples of photos she saved.
She likes the cushion more so the cushion shape is what I will be going with. Thanks for asking for
clarification.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great, just wanted to make sure. And is the 15k for the stone only or for the setting as well?

champagnepowder

Rough_Rock
The 15k is for the stone only. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results