shape
carat
color
clarity

Help finding an anklet

VBE

Rough_Rock
Hi, my wife would love an anklet. She does love diamonds, but looking for something durable that won't snap.

Where would one look for an anklet

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
how excitting
i love but dont own any anklets
so following along

Reactions: VBE

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
My sisters & I used to wear 22k YG type in our teenage years. Realised it got dirty really easily compared to bracelets or necklaces. Being an OCD idiot, don’t think I would do an anklet with diamonds.
Just my 2 cents

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
My two coppers: I've had two thin, 14k carat gold anklets break off while I was wearing them. I really liked the delicate look but it just didn't work out. So if I get another one, I'll make sure it's thicker, even if that means going with 10k gold for more manageable cost. Or get the dainty thin type I prefer in an inexpensive metal where I won't be too put out if it breaks.

Personally, I'd also get cubic zirconia instead of diamonds. It seems to me anklets just get rougher treatment than bracelets and are therefore more likely to break or come off. So I wouldn't spend too much.

I don't know of a vendor to recommend so I'd just google the type of ankle bracelet you're looking for, then check their reviews.

Also, I'd be sure to measure her ankle or get one that's adjustable.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results