shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding a Wedding Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I have been searching for a while now to find a wedding band that will compliment my engagement ring and have yet to come across something I like. I am hoping you fine ladies will have some wonderful suggestions or advice for me. Please post pictures or links of suggestions if you have any. Thanks in advance! Oh and attached are some pictures of my ring.
9.gif

jxfront1.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
..and from the top... it is very dull today, I have not cleaned it in a while and the sunshine has gone and hid
39.gif

jxtop2.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
..and from the bottom...

jxbottom3.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Parameters?
1.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
...and lastly a side shot...
1.gif

The specs of the ring are as follows...

1.25 cut cornered rectangular brilliant modified radiant
the setting is platinum pave 3mm average colour H average clarity VS2.

ETA: Price range preferably $2,000.00 CAD and under, but am willing to look at anything higher.

jxsi4.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The peeps in RT will tell you you probably shouldn''t pair a band with a 3 sided pave ring. Or that if you do it anyway, you should put a really skinny band between the w-band and ering (often called a spacer). Other wise the diamonds will eat into the metal and you run the possibility of chipping diamonds if you have 2 3sided pave rings together. So do you want to wear them together?

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I really would like to find some option where I can wear the wedding band with my engagment ring.
40.gif
I LOVE my engagement ring for the fact that it is 3 sided pave but also am not happy that is it hard to find a wedding band to match or the fact that I have to cover up my gorgeous extremely sparkly stones.
14.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I just purchased a 1.3mm thick band from eweddingbands and it sits so low, I''m sure you would still be able to see the side diamonds on your ring. Just look for a really thin band as a spacer or wband!

Link: http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/plathrl2info.html

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah! Great idea shimmer! I would totally do something like that. They usually carry stuff like what she posted in maul stores so you could try that on, and then get a blingy band to go next to it.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 10:09:02 PM
Author: shimmer
I just purchased a 1.3mm thick band from eweddingbands and it sits so low, I''m sure you would still be able to see the side diamonds on your ring. Just look for a really thin band as a spacer or wband!

Link: http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/plathrl2info.html

Thank you!! That is a great suggestion. I like the thought of still being able to see my diamonds.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 1:55:10 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Yeah! Great idea shimmer! I would totally do something like that. They usually carry stuff like what she posted in maul stores so you could try that on, and then get a blingy band to go next to it.

oooh now I am getting excited at the possibilities!! I like that idea a lot!! I knew asking you ladies would be helpful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results