shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding a Veil!

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,

Last weekend, I purchased my dress at a trunk show. It's a dress from the Essense of Australia Spring 2012 line so I don't have a pic of it. It's a fitted A Line with sweetheart neckline, full lace, beading, crystals, and some pearls. It also has an empire waist with a jewel in the center. It has a vintage romantic look to it. The pic below is the closest design E of A currently has....just to give you an idea of what it looks like. I think I want a elbow or fingertip veil with matching beading but I'm not sure. I thought something with a scalloped edge or lace edge might look nice. I wish I could try on veils with the dress. Unfortunately, it won't be here until the middle of February so I have to just picture the dress. Anyway, I'm open for suggestions. Thanks in advance!

5585838162_65f8366459.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Perhaps do something that has more toned down elements of the dress (beading, lace, etc). But, I would be careful not do overdo it...you want them to look matching but you don't want a veil or ornate that it overpowers the beauty of that dress. It's an amazing dress!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results