shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding a Diamomd

Mgw6285

Rough_Rock
Can someone help me find the best ACA diamond from Whiteflash?

I want to get the best bang for my buck with Carat size between 1.10c - 1.25c, color H or better, and an eye clean diamond. I want to spend less than 9k. I am getting confused mostly on the clarity aspect of it. Any recommendations would be very helpful.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Cut wise, ACAs are all going to be winners! If you’re confused on clarity, look for ‘eye clean’ diamonds and don’t be afraid to ask their staff for further evaluation or pictures of inclusions.
E409B719-6410-4AE7-AF53-D994AB9413C0.jpeg

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Cut wise, ACAs are all going to be winners! If you’re confused on clarity, look for ‘eye clean’ diamonds and don’t be afraid to ask their staff for further evaluation or pictures of inclusions.

@Mgw6285 Please make sure that you read a bit more on Whiteflash's definition of eyeclean

"The Whiteflash baseline definition of eye-clean is:
No inclusions visible to the naked eye of a person with 20/20 vision when viewing the diamond in the face-up position at a distance of approximately 10 inches under normal overhead lighting ."

I believe most of the ladies on here prefer to ask if the inclusion is visible from 6 inches away.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results