shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Find Replacement for Stolen Baguette ring with enhancer

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
My friend is trying to replace his wife's wedding ring which was unfortunately stolen last year. The ring was purchased from a shop in Oregon that is no longer around. It is a graduated baguette ring with an enhancer which forms two slightly v shaped bands of small round diamonds around the baguette ring. I have found similar anniversary rings that are all of a piece, but she really wants the enhancer type again.

The graduated baguettes are set in prongs, not in a channel setting and are set north/south.

I do not have an image I can share. Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance!

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Help Find Replacement for Stolen Baguette ring with enha

I LOVE baguette rings, but in all my years of shopping for them I have never seen one like you describe. I'm afraid they will have to go custom.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ponder|1448916484|3955713 said:
I LOVE baguette rings, but in all my years of shopping for them I have never seen one like you describe. I'm afraid they will have to go custom.

+1.

Enhancers are difficult to come by.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/gorgeous-vintage-ring-wrap-enhancer-t217672.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/gorgeous-vintage-ring-wrap-enhancer-t217672.html[/URL]

cheers--Sharon

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Ponder and Sharon. I was afraid that might be the case! I actually did not find this to be the world's most elegant ring, and I may try some subtle persuasion to see if we can improve the design a bit if they have to go the custom route anyway!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Lioness, I saw that as well. I have passed it onto my friend, but I think it looks like it might be a bit uncomfortable as the two sides are so pointy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results