shape
carat
color
clarity

Help deciding next purchase: Diamond Studs or Diamond DBTY (7 x 15 pointers)

Which of these would you buy next?

• Diamond Studs (1.2 or 1.4 ctw)

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • DBTY 17" (7 x 15 pointers) in Rose Gold

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

CathB

Rough_Rock
Please help me decide which jewellery to buy next?

Earrings or necklace?

I have been saving and can buy one of items now but not both. I will have to wait another couple of months to get the other piece. Both these items are something I will wear daily (nearly), the DBTY necklace layered with a bezel solitaire. I have such trouble deciding as I really want them both now but I will NOT put them on credit :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depending on what you already in your jewellery wardrobe, I would suggest getting the item that you lack first.

For example, if you already have a few pairs nice earrings and only one necklace, then go for the necklace; or vice versa.

DK :))

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
If I had neither I'd go earrings first. And seeing as you already have a necklace then definitely earrings :)

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Im having a hard time choosing!! I think because you will have the funds for the other piece in short order, you just can’t go wrong! I wear both studs and a solitaire pendant daily, so both pieces appeal to me. Love the size studs you are considering!

CathB

Rough_Rock
Im having a hard time choosing!! I think because you will have the funds for the other piece in short order, you just can’t go wrong! I wear both studs and a solitaire pendant daily, so both pieces appeal to me. Love the size studs you are considering!

I think I've decided on the studs. I'm currently wearing baby 1.16ctw rose gold huggies which are just the perfect sized tiny paved huggies for me, I love them and have been wearing it daily since I got it for Xmas last year. However, I feel like it's time to get some studs that I can love now. I read here that I should go for the best studs I can afford; keeps the upgrading bug at bay longer. I've always been hesitant since I haven't spent that much money on one thing for myself but I think it's time. I found 2 x 0.70ct JA warm stones that are GIA XXX within the Ideal measurements and if they're still available next week, they're mine. Sorry for rambling and thank you for taking the time MamaBear. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results