shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Choosing Tungsten Band

XzyluM

Rough_Rock
So I decided to go with a tungsten band since I'm not a jewelry guy and it may take awhile to get used to wearing jewelry. Figured tungsten would be a better option since I use my hands at work daily. Anyway, I have kind of narrowed it down to two bands, but having a hard time choosing which one I prefer. I would love to get some thoughts on which one everyone else likes. Anyone that has seem a lot of tungsten bands in person can give me a better idea how the thin brushed center would look on the second band? Thanks.

http://www.tungstenworld.com/8mm-Brushed-Tungsten-Carbide-Mens-Wedding-Band/
http://www.tungstenworld.com/8mm-Mens-Tungsten-Wedding-Band-Center-Brushed-Stripe/

smoothsailing

Rough_Rock
I vote for the first link (the one without the thin line in the center)! This might be silly, but in my opinion, it looks manlier. Maybe just because it's not as shiny as the second option. But I would pick something like the first one for my man.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I also like the first one alot. My brother got something very similar for his wedding a couple of weeks ago. Very nice :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one too. Its just more appealing to my eye.

XzyluM

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses everyone. The first one was the one I had picked, but then saw the second one and kind of debated which one I preferred. I was a little worried about the shiny look as well. Since the fiancee picked the first one and all the PSers agree, it must be the right choice!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I really like the first one...it is very similar to the one we got for my fiance.

I too like the band in the first link.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results