shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Can''t find it now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Hi people...

I was browsing here a couple of evenings ago, and came across what might be ''the dress''!

Now...I can''t find it!

The picture I saw was like this...

Ivory satin/silk
Strapless, and fairly fitted to the top, then falling away from the waist in a quite full ''A-line''
A medium ish sash wrapped at the waist, with the ends falling to one side of the front, and the colour was (on my monitor) a mocha type colour, but might have been deep peach.

The was embroidery on both the bodice and the lower half of the skirt in the same mocha colour.

It was a beautiful dress, simple, but the colour of the sash and embroidery made it truly stand out.

Hoping someone remembers it.

Many many thanks

26.gif

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, LovinSapphires, I don''t recall the dress. Good luck, though!!!
1.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Any other details about the dress? Did it have pick-ups? If it did, I''m fairly certain I know which one you''re talking about.....although, I could be wrong!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
Is this it?

weddress1detail23.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Blueyes - that's the exact dress I thought she was talking about....although what threw me off with the sash with the "ends falling to one side in the front" - - - hmmm....

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the replies, but that dress isn''t the one I saw...

The skirt was just A-line ish, and had embroidery in the mocha colur on the lower half of the skirt, and the sash fell away from the waist in two ''ribbons''

I think it''s gonna be one of those things that you see, and then it ''kills'' cos you can''t track it down!!

Not to worry too much...there''s a thousand and more dresses out there to pick from!

thanks again

35.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo Oooo! Is this it? This is a Maggie Dress...and I somewhat remember seeing in on PS recently...

JSM1029.jpg

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Bingo!!

Thank you so much Cleopatra!

This is the dress I saw...it''s a beautiful gown, and all I need to do now is find the site and find out a few more details.

Again - thank you for posting it...good memory you have!

36.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 1:29:14 PM
Author: LovinSapphires
Bingo!!

Thank you so much Cleopatra!

This is the dress I saw...it''s a beautiful gown, and all I need to do now is find the site and find out a few more details.

Again - thank you for posting it...good memory you have!

36.gif

Here it is on the Maggie Sottero site.
1.gif
It''s style JSM1029 from the Sottero and Midgley collection. If you do a store search on the MS site to try and find the dress in your area, you''ll want to call stores that show the "S" under their listings (meaning they carry the S&M line). Good luck!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results