shape
carat
color
clarity

Help again please,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

henrihuman

Rough_Rock
Hi all, Thank you for your reply to my previous posting.Someone has approached me with a huge amount of money (not yet available though) to buy diamonds by hypothecation. Apparently a credit line will be raise against the diamonds. Is this like standing surety or something like that? Will it be wise to get involved in something like this if the returns are very good?
Please helpKind regards,Henri Human

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Henri,Sorry but I'm confused. Are you selling or buying diamonds. If you are in the diamond wholesale/retail business, I know nothing about these things. May be somebody from the trade could help you.

henrihuman

Rough_Rock
Hi Leonid,I am starting in the business and this person approached me to buy from me diamonds of mult million $ value. I am a bit cautious and wanted to know if anyone knows something about this way of paying for diamonds i.e. by hypothecation.
I hope this helps a little more,Kind regards,Henri Human

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results