shape
carat
color
clarity

Help a newb shower planner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any advice on how to find a venue for a bridal shower that doesn''t require you to use their food/caterer?

Is there anything else besides firehalls? Do ALL hotels have the catering requirement?

I''d really like to bring my own food. But I don''t have a house to use, and I am planning from across the country (can''t go driving around looking for a place that doesn''t advertise online).

I might have my sister in the town the shower will be held, do some of my legwork. But was just wondering if there is anything besides a firehall that you can rent just the place and the tables and chairs.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Mia, my mom, sister and one of my best friends are hosting a bridal shower for me in my girlfriend''s condo''s party room. FI and I will also be renting the party room in a different friend''s condo for our pre-wedding party. Not sure if this is an option for you, but these party rooms are usually nicely decorated and modern, come with full kitchens and table and chairs etc. I''m not whether this is even an option for you, but thought I''d throw out the idea.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Mia,

Also some church community center or general community centers will work. Other thoughts would be for a park center. If the weather''s warm maybe you can do a picnic?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results