shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello!

wsucheerleader

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies,
I've been lurking on this site since Jan. and finally decided to join. I'm a lady in waiting. I am a 23 year old phd grad student who is dating a 33 year old engineer. We've been dating about 2 years and things are getting serious. He asked me to look at rings in Jan. and I now know he has bought a ring but I have to wait until he actually proposes. If I ask about the proposal he tells me he is going add a week lol. I'm so antsy about it and just want to be engaged and wear the wonderful ring he bought. I am aware the ring is .8 round center stone, probably a VS1 or VS2 and F color. Its set in a cushion style halo with approx. 1/3 carat on the halo and the band. Anyways I look forward to getting to know everyone!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi! Welcome!

Congrats on your upcoming engagement. :)

I'm sure we can be pals even though we are sworn arch nemeses... I'm a Husky. Woof. ::)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Your ring sounds beautiful. Sounds like your stay will be short and sweet! ::)

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
Welcome! Your ring sounds lovely!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! :wavey:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to LIW! I'm in an antsy LIW mood at the moment, it kills! I hope you won't be sticking around for too long. :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: herroooo

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! :wavey:

wsucheerleader

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcome! From talking with my SO it seems that I have to wait approx. 4 to 6 months. I'm so antsy!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results