shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brooke626

Rough_Rock
I was a lurker on IndieBride/IndieMoms for years. Now my husband and I are officially TTC! This was planned for September...but the darn economy messed that up! Anyway, I''d love to have a space to share and learn. I went of the pill in Nov. Had a normal period in Dec, Jan and earlier this month. We''re actively trying. I wish I knew all the fancy things that all of you ladies know! I used first response opk last month. Started on day 11, I think? Never came up positive. This month I bought a BBT, but it confuses the hell out of me! My temp is always around 96 degree, meanwhile the chart doesn''t even a space for that?! Anyway, CD1 was on the 2nd. We had sex yesterday and today and will try again Sunday and Monday...and just keep are fingers crossed!

Thanks for listening!
1.gif

Brooke626

Rough_Rock
and now you know why i was a lurker. i run 3 successful blogs and i still have no idea how forums work. i wanted this to be in the TTC section? Fail. :sighs and walks away:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Hi brooke-There''s big TTC section in the sticky section above, come join us there:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results